| Profile Editor|
The Profile Editor
allows registered members of your website to view/edit the information, associated with their member profiles.
Just go to Control Panel > Applications and add the Profile Editor
Application to your account. Once you've done this, the application will appear in the Add Content menu. The Profile Editor
element is added to a page in the same manner as any other content element. Simply select the Profile Editor
from the Add Content menu and click on a green area of the page to apply the element wherever you want it to appear.Options
- Database: Select the Database where the members data is stored.
- Enable Member to Edit Profile: Allow members to edit their profile information.
- Display Name: Title of the field that will be displayed to the member.
- Show/Edit: Specify whether the member can see/edit the field.
- Layout: Select a layout for the field.
- Send notification email on profile change to: A notification message will be sent to the specified email address every time a profile is being edited.